Shiba Inu (SHIBUSD) is an Ethereum-based altcoin using the Shiba Inu as its mascot. Shiba Inu is commonly regarded as a Dogecoin replacement, with some calling it “the Dogecoin killer.”
Meme coins, such as Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, are cryptocurrencies connected with a theme—in the case of Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, the Shiba Inu dog—but are frequently created as a parody or inside joke rather than as a digital commodity with genuine use.
It is an ERC029 token based on Ethereum, which means it is generated and housed on the Ethereum blockchain rather than on its own. According to Ryoshi, he picked Ethereum to develop the Shiba Inu ecosystem. It was already safe and well-established as well because it allowed the project to remain decentralized.
Family of Shiba is consists of nearly 500,000 members who believe in its fundamental ideas, which are as follows:
- The project began with zero, in the spirit of making something from nothing;
- it was not created based on a present community or pre-assembled team; and
- It was founded based on a declared love of Shiba Inu dogs.
Following are the steps to buy this coin easily that are published by ShibaToken.com,
- Make a wallet with MetaMask.
- Send Ethereum (ETG) to your wallet by purchasing it directly or transferring it through an exchange similar to coinbase. Ethereum is transmitted using the ERC-20 network.
- ShibaSwap may be connected to your MetaMask wallet.
- Change your ETG tokens for SHIB, LEASH, or BONE tokens.
For more information on investing in Shiba Inu visit eToro, an innovative plateform who made its name through its social investing platform, an innovative tool that allows users to copy the trades of other investors.
Established internationally: Founded eToro has more than 20 million users in 140 countries worldwide — and the U.S. is now on that list. However, while eToro runs multi-asset brokerages (offering stocks, commodities and forex trading) in other countries, so far U.S. customers can trade only cryptocurrencies on the platform. The company plans to expand its U.S. offerings in the future.